Most dogs enjoy a few treats. If you make them yourself, you know exactly what they are getting. Try our easy recipe and make a dog's tail wag!
Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits
125g or 1/2 cup wholemeal flour
125g or 1/2 cup peanut butter
75g or 2/3 cup mashed banana
1 tsp baking powder
60ml or 1/4 cup skimmed milk
How to make
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚C/350˚F/ gas mark 4. Grease a baking tray.
2. Mix the peanut butter, banana and milk in a large bowl until smooth.
3. Sift the flour and baking powder into the bowl, stirring everything together to create a dough.
4. Sprinkle some flour onto a clean surface and knead the dough lightly, then roll it out until it’s 1cm or 1/2" thick.
5. Use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes and place them on the baking tray.
6. Bake for 20 minutes until golden and then transfer them to a wire rack to cool. They’ll keep for up to a week in an airtight container.